Question 1: Which Indian won the BBC India Sportswoman of the Year award for 2020?
Answer 1 – Koneru Humpy
Question 2: As of March 2021, Tirath Singh Rawat is serving as the chief minister of which state?
Answer 2 – Uttarakhand
Question 3: In March 2021, which company successfully tested a blockchain transaction in space using Danish space firm GomSpace’s satellites?
Answer 3 – JP Morgan
Question 4: In which country will you see the most number of people riding this particular vehicle? (measured per capita)
Answer 4 – Netherlands
Question 5: Botanically what kind of fruit is this?
Answer 5 – Berry
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Please Click Here
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 22 April 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 22 April 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.