Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Quiz 14 November 2021 Answers. You will get the answer of all the quiz on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Pvt. Ltd. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Quiz Winners on 15th November 2021, you can also check there.
Table of Contents
How to find Amazon Amazon Daily 14th November Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Quiz Today 14 November 2021 quiz on the Funzone section of Amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Quizzes on smartphones & more section, you will get to see the Amazon Quiz Time New Prizes every day. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon Narzo 50 Series Quiz
Amazon Quiz 14th November 2021 Quiz All Answer
- Answer 1 – (A) Niki Lauda
- Answer 2 – (B) Preeti Shenoy
- Answer 3 – (C) Brownfield Projects
- Answer 4 – (A) 1997
- Answer 5 – (A) Kenya
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Daily Quiz Shadad
Amazon Quiz 14 November 2021 Answers Today
Question 1: In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985?
Answer 1 – (A) Niki Lauda
Question 2: Which popular Indian author’s latest book is titled “The Magic Mindset – How to Find Your Happy Place”?
Answer 2 – (B) Preeti Shenoy
Question 3: How are government infrastructure projects that are already functioning but are not being utilised fully commonly known as?
Answer 3 – (C) Brownfield Projects
Question 4: When was this streaming service and production company founded?
Answer 4 – (A) 1997
Question 5: In which of the following countries does the shilling still exist as currency?
Answer 5 – (A) Kenya
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz – How To Play Amazon Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Daily Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||14 November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||15th November 2021|
Amazon Quiz Contest Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 14th November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14th November 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.