Question 1: Recently launched ‘Mitali Express’ connects Dhaka in Bangladesh with which Indian city?
Answer 1 – Siliguri
Question 2: The world’s first ship tunnel is being constructed in which country?
Answer 2 – Norway
Question 3: International Theatre Institute, the world’s largest performing arts organization founded in 1948 by UNESCO, is headquartered in which city?
Answer 3 – Paris
Question 4: Who among these has won a gold medal in women’s singles at the Commonwealth Games in this sport?
Answer 4 – Manika Batra
Question 5: In which country would you find this famous tourist attraction also known as the Temple of Dawn?
Answer 5 – Thailand
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Click Here
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 14 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 14 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.