Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Quiz 14 December 2021. You will get the answer to all the quizzes on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Pvt. Ltd. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Quiz Winners on 15th December 2021, you can also check there.
Follow Telegram Channel For Latest Offer & Quiz Answers
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz 14 December 2021 Quiz All Answer
- Answer 1 – (A) Avocados
- Answer 2 – (D) Ladakh
- Answer 3 – (C) Smriti Mandhana
- Answer 4 – (B) Concorde
- Answer 5 – (C) Wimbledon, 1967
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Daily Quiz Shadad
Amazon Quiz Answers 14 December 2021
Question 1: SpaceX has recently shipped ants, a human-sized robotic arm and what fruits to the International Space Station?
Answer 1 – (A) Avocados
Question 2: SECMOL, India’s highest altitude educational organisation, is located in which state/ union territory?
Answer 2 – (D) Ladakh
Question 3: Who is the first Indian woman to score a Test century in Australia?
Answer 3 – (C) Smriti Mandhana
Question 4: A 1962 agreement between this country and France sought to build together which of these?
Answer 4 – (B) Concorde
Question 5: What was the first sporting event this company ever broadcast in colour?
Answer 5 – (C) Wimbledon, 1967
(Answers Updating Time Till 12:02 AM, If Your Not See Any Answers Click here)
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Amazon Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz
Amazon Winter Special Edition Jackpot Quiz
Amazon Music Edition Spin And Win Quiz Answers
Amazon Brain Teaser Solve And Win Quiz
Amazon Electronics Edition Spin and Win Quiz
Amazon General Knowledge Edition Quiz
Amazon Special Edition Funzone Jackpot Answers
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz
Amazon International Men’s Day Quiz
Amazon World Television Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Daily Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing Details
- Amazon Quiz Name – Amazon Funzone Daily Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Date – 14th December 2021 November
- Amazon Quiz Timing – 12:00 AM To 11:59 PM
- Amazon Quiz Winning Rewards – Rs.40,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date – 15th December 2021
How to Find Amazon Amazon Daily Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Quiz Today 14 December 2021 quiz on the Fz Quiz Time section of Amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Quizzes on smartphones & more section, you will get to see the Amazon Quiz Time New Prizes every day. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon Narzo 50 Series Quiz
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Daily Quiz Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 14th December 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14th December 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Disclaimer – Through this post, our aim is to give information about Amazon Quiz Answers. We are not to promote any quiz. This post has been done only for Education purposes.