Question 1: In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Answer 1 – Kieron Pollard
Question 2: Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
Answer 2 – Israel
Question 3: India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Answer 3 – Bihar
Question 4: Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Answer 4 – Facebook
Question 5: Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
Answer 5 – Puma
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 14 April 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 14 April 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.