Question 1: Vinod Kapri’s compelling book ‘1232 km: The Long Journey Home’ tells the story of which of the following group of people?
Answer 1 – Migrant labourers
Question 2: Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Swarna Jayanti scholarship for the youths of which neighbouring nation?
Answer 2 – Bangladesh
Question 3: Which of these festivals involve shifting idols from Odisha to Polluru village in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer 3 – Manyamkonda Yatra
Question 4: Name the American company that this one partnered up with in 2019 to make candy flavored coffee.
Answer 4 – Dunkin
Question 5: What kind of instrument is this?
Answer 5 – String
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Click Here
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 11 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 11 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.