Question 1 – Discovered in Madagascar, Brookesia nana, measuring approx 21.6 mm is probably the world’s smallest adult reptile. But what is it exactly?
Answer 1 – A Chameleon
Question 2. How do we better know the biggest game in American Football, the Final of the National Football League?
Answer 2 – Super Bowl
Question 3. The India Meteorological Department is all set to establish the country’s first thunderstorm research testbed in which Indian state?
Answer 3 – Odisha
Question 4. Which country produces the most amount of these beans in the world?
Answer 4 – Brazil
Question 5. A group of this animal belonging to the Felidae family is known as what?
Answer 5 – Pride
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 11 March 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 10 March 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.