Which of these advanced audio technologies is integrated in the new Philips TAPB603 soundbar?
Answer : Dolby Atmos
Q.2 The new Philips Dolby Atmos enabled soundbar, comes with a ____ channel set up. Fill in the blanks
Answer : 3.1
Q.3 The output produced by the Philips Dolby Atmos enabled soundbar is 320W.
Answer : True
Q.4 Which of these connectivity features are available on the Philips Dolby Atmos enabled soundbar?
Answer : All of the above
Q.5 Which of these features specifically gives the Philips Dolby Atmos enabled soundbar its powerful bass?
Answer : Wireless Sub-Woofer
How To Play Amazon Philips Soundbar Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Philips Quiz and click on it.
4. Give the correct answers of five question.
5. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Phlips Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 02 October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.