Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer : Oriental Insurance
Q.2 Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer : IRDA
Q.3 Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer : 5
Q.4 In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer : Mumbai
Q.5 Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer : Central Government
How To Play Amazon Pay Insurance on Amazon Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Fun zone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Pay Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 1 September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21 September 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.1000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.