Which of the below can you use to send an Amazon Pay Gift Cards to your loved ones?
Answer : All of the Above
Q.2 You can purchase each of the below denominations of Amazon Pay Gift Card, except?
Answer : 9
Q.3 Which of these can you NOT choose when you send an email/ digital/ online gift card?
Answer : Physical box it gets delivered in
Q.4 Amazon Pay Gift Cards CANNOT be used to pay for
Answer : A Gold Bar
Q.5 The Amazon Pay Gift Cards store does NOT include cards for which of these occasions?
Answer : Full Moon Day
Terms and Conditions Of Amazon Pay Gift Card Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 2nd July, 2020 03:00:01 p.m. (IST) and end on 28th July, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST both days inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. You will be eligible to participate in the Contest only if you fulfill the Eligibility Criteria (listed above).
3. Subject to the fulfillment of the Eligibility Criteria, to participate in the Contest, you must, during the Contest Period:
(a) Click on the relevant banner available or posted on Amazon.in for this Contest; and
(b) On being redirected to the web-page for this Contest, complete the online form and enter the full and accurate details sought from you
4. Upon completion of the aforesaid criteria, you will be re-directed to a page where you will be required to answer a set of 5 (five) Amazon Pay Gift Cards trivia related questions, correctly.
5. Subject to these T&Cs, amongst all participants who answer all the questions correctly, 10 (ten) participants will be chosen by a random draw of lots to be eligible to receive, after the expiry of the Contest Period, an amount of INR 10,000/- each as Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with his/her Amazon.in account (“Prize”). The use and redemption of Amazon Pay Gift Cards are subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
6. This Contest and the provision of this Prize is subject to these T&Cs, and Amazon’s decision on the winners will be considered as final.
7. You can participate in the Contest only once during the Contest Period.