Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers, Amazon National Science Day Quiz– here you will get all correct answers of amazon pay later quiz and a chance to win Rs.20,000
How To Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon National Science Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20,000
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer 1 – Kolkata
Question 2 – The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer 2 – Innovation
Question 3 – After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer 3 – DRDO
Question 4 – The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer 4 – Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5 – Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer 5 – Jagadish Chandra Bose
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon National Science Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 22 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.