Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers, Mothers Day Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.25,000
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Mothers Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.25,000
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1: The modern Mother’s Day celebrations originated from Anna Jarvis organizing a memorial service for her late mother in which of these places?
Answer 1 – Grafton, West Virginia
Question 2: As per the ‘Nayi Soch’ campaign of which firm, did Indian cricketers sport their mother’s name on the back of their jerseys during a match?
Answer 2 – Star
Question 3: Serena Williams won which Grand Slam title in 2017, during the early stages of her pregnancy?
Answer 3 – Australian Open
Question 4: Which author serves as the president of Gingerbread- an organization that works with single parents?
Answer 4 – JK Rowling
Question 5: Marie Curie was a legendary scientist and also a great mother, one of whose children went on to win the Nobel Prize in which field?
Answer 5 – Chemistry
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Mothers Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 11th April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 27th April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.