Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers, Monsoon Edition Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.6000
How To Play Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.15,000
Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- The word Monsoon originated from which language?
Answer 1 : Arabic
Question 2: Which agency is responsible for meteorological observations, weather forecasting and seismology in India?
Answer 2 – India Meteorological Department
Question 3: The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
Answer 3 – Monsoon
Question 4: Which among the following cities of India does not fall in Torrid Zone?
Answer 4 – Jaipur
Question 5: Which place receives the most rain in India?
Answer 5 – Mawsynram
|Question No. 1 Answer||Arabic|
|Question No. 2 Answer||India Meteorological Department|
|Question No. 3 Answer||Monsoon|
|Question No. 4 Answer||Jaipur|
|Question No. 5 Answer||Mawsynram|
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 25 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 29 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.