Amazon May Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.50,000
How To Play Amazon May Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon May Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.50,000
Amazon May Quiz Answers Today
Question 1: One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer 1 – Swami Vivekananda
Question 2: Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Answer 2 – Indra Sinha
Question 3: In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
Answer 3 – 1923
Question 4: Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Answer 4 – Maharashtra and Gujarat
Question 5: On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that “plants and animal have similar touch sense”?
Answer 5 – Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon May Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 11th April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 27th April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.