Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Maths Riddles Quiz Answers. You will get the answer to all the Quizzes on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
Amazon Maths Riddles Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Answer 1 – (B) 204
Question 2 – Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Question 3 – He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Answer 3 – (B) Seven
Question 4 – If Mr.Spynn is 90 cms plus half his height, how tall is he?
Answer 4 – (C) 180cms
Question 5 – A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
Answer 5 – (B) 9
How To Play Amazon Maths Riddles Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Maths Riddles Today
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.50,000
Amazon Maths Riddles Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing
Quiz Name – Amazon Maths Riddles Quiz
Quiz Duration – 9th March 2022 to 22nd March 2022
Winning Prizes – Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Winner Announcement Date – 7th March 2022