Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Answers, International Olympic Day Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.6000
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Answers Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.6,000
Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- The first International Olympic day was celebrated on 23rd June in which year?
Answer 1 : 1948
Question 2: In 1896, James Connolly became the first Olympic champion of the Modern Olympic Games by winning which event?
Answer 2 – Hop, Skip and Jump
Question 3: In the 1960 Olympics, Milkha Singh came 4th in which event?
Answer 3 – 400 metres
Question 4: When Leander Paes won the bronze in the Olympic Games in 1996, which famous player won gold?
Answer 4 – Andre Agassi
Question 5: Michael Phelps holds the record for most number of gold medals at the Olympic Games with how many?
Answer 5 – 23
|Question No. 1 Answer||1948|
|Question No. 2 Answer||Hop, Skip and Jump|
|Question No. 3 Answer||400 metres|
|Question No. 4 Answer||Andre Agassi|
|Question No. 5 Answer||23|
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 25 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 29 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.