Amazon Independence Day Quiz – Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 of 5
Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer 2 : Champaran Satyagraha
Question 3 of 5
Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer 3 : Amazon Launchpad
Question 4 of 5
Q4. On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer 4: Rajendra Prasad
Question 5 of 5
How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer 5: 6.5 Lakh
How To Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Independence Day Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20000.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Independence Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 20 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.