This form of ancient Indian martial art originated in which state?
Answer 1: Kerala
Q2. Name this musical instrument.
Answer 2 : Ghatam
Q3. These wooden toys are a speciality of which Indian state?
Answer 3 : Andhra Pradesh
Q4. Where did the Mauryan emperor Ashoka build this Great Stupa which is believed to house ashes of the Buddha?
Answer : Sanchi
Q5. Lucknow is famous for this form of stiching on clothes. What is it called?
Answer 5: Chikan-kari
How To Play Amazon Incredible India Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Incredible India Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.15000.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Incredible India Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 20 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only