Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers, Amazon Holi Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Holi Edition Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Canon DSLR Camera
Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – The name of the festival of Holi, comes from mythology and is derived from Holika, the sister of which of these demons?
Answer 1 – Both of these
Question 2 – Traditionally in this city, home to the Hawa Mahal, ‘Gulaal Gotas’ or ‘Water Canon Bowls’ are seen in the market. Which city?
Answer 2 – Jaipur
Question 3 – Which celebration was introduced by Rabindranath Tagore in Shantiniketan to recreate the magic of Holi? (to be held in March this year)
Answer 3 – Basanta Utsav
Question 4 – The famous song ‘Rang Barse’ centred around Holi, is from which Amitabh Bachchan movie?
Answer 4 – Silsila
Question 5 – .”____ ke din dil khil jaate hain Rangon mein rang mil jaate hain” Fill in the blanks in this song from Sholay
Answer 5 – Holi
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Holi Edition Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.