Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers, Amazon Holi Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.30,000
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Holi Edition Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.30,000
Amazon Holi Edition Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – Holi is also known as the?
Answer 1 – Festival of colours
Question 2 – In which Hindu month, Holi is celebrated?
Answer 2 – Phalguna
Question 3 – The famous ‘Lath maar Holi’ is played at which place?
Answer 3 – Barsana
Question 4 – There are many legends associated with Holi. Hiranyakashyap insisted everybody in his kingdom to worship him but his devout son, Prahlad became a follower of which god?
Answer 4 – Lord Vishnu
Question 5 – Name the Sikh festival in which they show their physical strength and power and celebrates a day after Holi?
Answer 5 – Hola Mohalla
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Holi Edition Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.