Amazon Guess Who Carnival Pictionary Quiz Answers, Amazon Guess Who Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon Guess Who Carnival Pictionary Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Guess Who Carnival Pictionary Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Guess Who Carnival Pictionary Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer 1 – Jim Parsons
Question 2 – American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer 2 – Jordan Belfort
Question 3 – Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer 3 – Srinivasa Ramanujan
Question 4 – First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer 4 – Kalpana Chawla
Question 5 – Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer 5 – Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Guess Who Carnival Pictionary Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.