Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers, Amazon Guess Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.1,000.
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Guess The Song Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.1,000
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – The first version of this iconic song was released on 15th August 1988. It was also remade for the movie Street Dancer 3D. Name the song
Answer 1 – Mile sur mera tumhara
Question 2 – This famous Arijit Singh song from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was also sung by Coldplay during their concert in Mumbai. Guess the song
Answer 2 – Channa Mereya
Question 3 – This beautiful song from the movie ‘Sultan’ , gave Neha Bhasin the Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer. Name the song
Answer 3 – Jag Ghoomeya
Question 4 – “Aye meri zameen afsoss nahi, Jo tere liye sau dard sahe” – are memorable lyrics from which song written by Manoj Muntashir?
Answer 4 – Teri Mitti
Question 5 – Can you book movie tickets on Amazon?
Answer 5 – Yes
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Guess The Song Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 26 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.