Which of these movies was based on the life of this great Indian?
Answer : A man who know infinity
Q.2 Which movie starring the man in picture has been nominated for the Best Foreign Film award at the Oscars?
Answer : Mother India
Q.3 The lady on screen has won two Grand Slam titles partnering which famous Indian tennis player?
Answer : Leander Paes
Q.4 _______ used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century
Answer : Shahid Afridi
Q.5 The only Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is Maharaja of Vizianagaram and he is also the second Indian cricketer to be awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1958. Who is he?
Answer : Vijay Ananda Gajapathi Raju
How To Play Amazon Guess Who Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Guess Who Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win HP Gaming Laptop.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Guess Who Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 2 October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 10 October 2020 12:00:01 (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a HP Gaming Laptop ereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.