Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Answers. You will get the answer to all the Quizzes on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Service Private Limited. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise, you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Funzone on 30th December 2021, you can also check there.
Table of Contents
How to Find Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Pictionary Quiz on the Funzone section of amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Biggest Prizes This Season section, you will get to see the Amazon Pictionary Quiz Win Rs.30,000. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon International Students Day Spin Quiz
Amazon Pictionary Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1 – (B) Satish Gujral
- Answer 2 – (C) The Scream
- Answer 3 – (D) 19th
- Answer 4 – (A) Amrita Sher-Gil
- Answer 5 – (D) Symbolism
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Quiz Shadad
Also, Read- Amazon iQOO Z5 Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
(New) Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Answers Win Rs.30,000
Question 1: Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
Answer 1 – (B) Satish Gujral
Question 2: This painting is an icon of modern art by Edvard Munch, what’s its name?
Answer 2 – (C) The Scream
Question 3: Hokusai painted ‘The Tsunami’ in which Century?
Answer 3 – (D) 19th
Question 4: This is the Self Potrait of which Indian female painter?
Answer 4 – (A) Amrita Sher-Gil
Question 5: What is the style of this painting “Krishna, Spring in Kulu”
Answer 5 – (D) Symbolism
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz Answers Win Rs.50,000
Question 1 – What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
Answer 1 – Shiba Inu
Question 2 – He is the Founder of SpaceX and also known as Technoking of Tesla Company.
Answer 2 – Elon Musk
Question 3 – She is an Indian boxer, politician, and incumbent Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
Answer 3 – Mary Kom
Question 4 – He is an American Actor and he is best known for his roles in Showtime Series “Dexter”
Answer 4 – Michael C. Hall
Question 5: She is a retired Indian track and field athlete. She is often called the “queen of Indian track and field”
Answer 5 – PT Usha
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Amazon Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz
Amazon Winter Special Edition Jackpot Quiz
Amazon Music Edition Spin And Win Quiz Answers
Amazon Brain Teaser Solve And Win Quiz
Amazon Electronics Edition Spin and Win Quiz
Amazon General Knowledge Edition Quiz
Amazon Special Edition Funzone Jackpot Answers
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz
Amazon International Men’s Day Quiz
Amazon World Television Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Win Exciting Prizes
How To Play Amazon Pictionary Quiz
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Funzone Pictionary Today
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.30,000
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing
|Quiz Name||Amazon Funzone Pictionary Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||30th November 2021 to 24th December 2021|
|Winning Prize||30,000 as Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||1st January 2022|
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 30th November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 24th December 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.