The idea of Friendship day was first introduced by Joyce, the founder of which company?
Answer 1: Hallmark Cards
Q2: In 2011, which date was declared by the United Nations as the International Day of Friendship?
Answer : July 30
Q3: The song ‘Ye Dosti’ from Sholay, is an iconic tribute to friendship. Who along with Kishore Kumar sang this song?
Answer : Manna Dey
Q4: In the very first episode of the television Sitcom Friends, who leaves Barry at the altar and then moves in to stay with Monica?
Answer : Rachel
Q5: Between 1957 and 1983, which country gifted 24 pandas to 9 nations across the world as gestures of friendship?
Answer : China
How To Play Amazon Friendship Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Friendship Day quiz.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Friendship Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”). 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.