Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.15,000
Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz – How To Play Amazon Social Reformers Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.15,000
Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz Answers
Question 1- He was the first man to advocate the concept of Swaraj.
Answer 1 – (C) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
Question 2: He is famously associated with which movement that he started in 1980?
Answer 2 – (A) Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Question 3: This famous social reformer and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi was the founder of which of these movements?
Answer 3 – (D) Bhoodan Movement
Question 4: This famous social worker known for his work on empowerment of people with leprosy, was bestowed with which of these honours?
Answer 4 – (D) All of these
Question 5: This famous social reformer is known for his work in the transformation of the village of Ralegan Siddhi in which state?
Answer 5 – (A) Maharashtra
Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1 – (C) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
- Answer 2 – (A) Bachpan Bachao Andolan
- Answer 3 – (D) Bhoodan Movement
- Answer 4 – (D) All of these
- Answer 5 – (A) Maharashtra
Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz – Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 13th August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to13th September 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.