Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.15,000
Table of Contents
Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz – How To Play Amazon Engineer’s Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.15000
Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz Answers
Question 1: M. Visvesvaraya on whose birthday, Engineer’s Day is celebrated in India was the Diwan of which princely state?
Answer 1- (B) Mysore
Question 2: M.Visvesvaraya conceived and supervised the construction of the KRS Dam on which river?
Answer 2- (A) Kaveri
Question 3: Which was the first Indian Institute of Technology to be set up?
Answer 3- (C) IIT Kharagpur
Question 4: Famous engineer Vinod Dham, is known as the ‘Father of ________ ‘, for leading a company’s iconic microprocessor brand. Fill in the blanks
Answer 4- (B) Pentium
Question 5: Dr. Narinder Singh Kapany is known for pioneering which field in technology?
Answer 5- (D) Fibre Optics
Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1- (B) Mysore
- Answer 2- (A) Kaveri
- Answer 3- (C) IIT Kharagpur
- Answer 4- (B) Pentium
- Answer 5- (D) Fibre Optics
Amazon Engineer’s Day Quiz Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 10th September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 23rd September 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.