Question 1- National Anti-Terrorism Day is observed every year on 21st May on whose death anniversary?
Answer 1 : Rajiv Gandhi
Question 2: Which auto major has launched Ioniq, its e-vehicle brand with the first model named ‘5’?
Answer 2 – Hyundai
Question 3: Which team was the first in IPL 2021 to have players testing positive, finally leading to the suspension of the season?
Answer 3 – KKR
Question 4: With which festival do we connect decorative chocolate eggs like these?
Answer 4 – Easter
Question 5: Which mythical country in South America was believed to be rich in this material?
Answer 5 – El Dorado
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Click Here
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 11 June 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 11 June 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.