Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers, Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers of amazon pay later quiz and a chance to win a Voucher.
How To Play Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Voucher
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – With regards to credit card payments, what is the full form of APR?
Answer 1 – Annual Percentage Rate
Question 2 – Amount of credit used compared to the amount of credit available is measured by a term known as CUR. Expand CUR
Answer 2 – Credit utilization rate
Question 3 – In 1946, John Biggins launched the ____ card. Purchases through this were forwarded to Biggins’ bank. Fill in the blanks
Answer 3 – Charg-It
Question 4 – In 1966, a group of banks from which US state founded the Interbank Card Association that ultimately launched the Mastercard?
Answer 4 – California
Question 5 – Can you pay your credit card bill on Amazon?
Answer 5 – Yes
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 27 April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 18th May 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.