Amazon Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz Answers, Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers of amazon pay later quiz and a chance to win a Voucher.
How To Play Amazon Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – If 1/2 of 6=9, What is 1/3 of 12?
Answer 1 – (B) 12
Question 2 – What are the values of A,B and C if A+B+C=13 and AxBxC=36?
Answer 2 – (C) 2, 2, 9
Question 3 – Find the missing number
Answer 3 – (D) 42
Question 4 – Place 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 so that each side adds up to 150
Answer 4 – (B) Image B
Question 5 – How many circles contain black dots?
Answer 5 – (C) 5
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Crack The Math Fun With Numbers Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 1 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 21 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.