Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Samsung Rs.20,000.
Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz – How To Play Amazon Noise Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.50,000.
Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- When Is World Chocolate Day Celebrated?
Answer 1: 7th July
Question 2: Where Does Cocoa Come From?
Answer 2 – Theobroma Cacao Tree
Question 3: About When Did People Begin To Consume Chocolate In Solid Form, As Opposed To Only In Liquid Form?
Answer 3 – 1850s
Question 4: Which European Country Was The First To Enjoy Chocolate?
Answer 4 – Spain
Question 5: Why Is White Chocolate White?
Answer 5 – It Has No Cocoa Solids
Amazon Chocolate Day All Quiz Answers
- Answer 1: 7th July
- Answer 2 – Theobroma Cacao Tree
- Answer 3 – 1850s
- Answer 4 – Spain
- Answer 5 – It Has No Cocoa Solids
Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz – Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 7th July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20th July 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.