Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers. You will get the answer to all the Quiz on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise, you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Funzone on 19th November 2021, you can also check there.
Table of Contents
How to find Amazon Children’s Day Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz on the Funzone section of amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Biggest Prizes This Season section, you will get to see the Amazon Pictionary Win Rs.30,000. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon International Students Day Spin Quiz
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1 – (D) Jawaharlal Nehru
- Answer 2 – (C) Tryst with destiny
- Answer 3 – (D) 11
- Answer 4 – (C) 2002
- Answer 5 – (C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Quiz Shadad
Also, Read- Amazon iQOO Z5 Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer 1 – (D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer 2 – (C) Tryst with destiny
Question 3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer 3 – (D) 11
Question 4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer 4 – (C) 2002
Question 5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer 5 – (C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Amazon Surf Excel Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M52 Spin Quiz
Amazon T20 World Cup Spin Quiz
Amazon Dhanteras Edition Spin Quiz
Amazon Convertible Refrigerator Quiz Answers
Amazon Philips OTG Quiz Answers
Amazon Bajaj Geyser Quiz Anwers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz – How To Play Amazon Children’s Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers Today
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.25,000
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing
|Quiz Name||Amazon Children’s Day Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||5th November 2021 To 18th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||16th November 2021|
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 1st November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15th November 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.