Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz Answers. You will get the answer to all the Quiz on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise, you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Funzone on 19th November 2021, you can also check there.
Table of Contents
How to find Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz on the Funzone section of amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Biggest Prizes This Season section, you will get to see the Amazon Pictionary Win Rs.30,000. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon International Students Day Spin Quiz
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1 – (A) Isra Hirsi
- Answer 2 – (D) Param Jaggi
- Answer 3 – (B) Malala Yousafzai
- Answer 4 – (B) Truptraj Pandya
- Answer 5 – (D) Samantha Smith
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Quiz Shadad
Also, Read- Amazon iQOO Z5 Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- Guess this young person who made a difference through environmental and racial activism.
Answer 1 – (A) Isra Hirsi
Question 2: Guess this 16 years old, he made Algae Mobile, a device that can convert CO2 emissions from vehicles into oxygen.
Answer 2 – (D) Param Jaggi
Question 3: She survived a shot to the head, she became a advocate for a woman’s right to education.
Answer 3 – (B) Malala Yousafzai
Question 4: He was just 18 months old when he started playing the tabla. At age 6, was awarded with a certificate from Guinness Book of World Records.
Answer 4 – (B) Truptraj Pandya
Question 5: She was the country’s youngest “goodwill ambassador” participating in peacemaking
Answer 5 – (D) Samantha Smith
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Amazon Surf Excel Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M52 Spin Quiz
Amazon T20 World Cup Spin Quiz
Amazon Dhanteras Edition Spin Quiz
Amazon Convertible Refrigerator Quiz Answers
Amazon Philips OTG Quiz Answers
Amazon Bajaj Geyser Quiz Anwers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers & Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz – How To Play Amazon Children’s Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Today
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.40,000
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing
|Quiz Name||Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||5th November 2021 To 18th November 2021|
|Winner Announcement||16th November 2021|
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 1st November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15th November 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.