Which prime minister’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day?
Answer 1 – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2. In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Answer 2: PV Sindhu
Question 3. Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Answer 3: Gukesh D
Question 4. This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Answer 4: Greta Thunberg
Question 5. This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India’s first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Answer 5: Angad Daryani
How To Play Amazon Children Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Pay Bills With Alexa Day quiz.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Children Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 16th July 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 9th August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.