Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers, Aspirants Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.25,000
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 of 6
In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Answer 1 – Japan
Question 2 of 6
By which of these names is the Buddha also known as?
Answer 2 – Shakyamuni
Question 3 of 6
Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Answer 3 – Nepal
Question 4 of 6
One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the name of the text?
Answer 4 – Discourse on the Final Nirvana
Question 5 of 6
The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Answer 5 – Kandy
Question 5 of 6
The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 6 – Sangha
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 11th April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 27th April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.