Amazon April Quiz Answers, Amazon April Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon April Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon April Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000
Amazon April Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – In 2007, Google’s April fool’s day hoax was the launch of _______ paper. Fill in the blanks with a Google product
Answer 1 – Gmail
Question 2. This day is intended to motivate people to self reflect and do the right things. What is this day observed on April 5?
Answer 2 – International Day of Conscience
Question 3. In which over of the innings did MS Dhoni hit the memorable six that sealed India’s World Cup win on April 2nd, 2011?
Answer 3 – 49th
Question 4. On April 11th, 1968 which US president famously signed the Civil Rights Act of 1968, a week after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
Answer 4 – Lyndon Johnson
Question 5. April 30th is observed as the International Day of what genre of music “that New Orleans made famous” ?
Answer 5 – Jazz
Question 6. Which movie released in April 2019 and directed by Vivek Agnihotri, is based on the mystery surrounding Lal Bahadur Shastri’s death?
Answer 6 – Tashkent Files
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon April Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.